Enhance Success with Google Workspace Training
Post-implementation training and change management for Google Workspace maximizes workforce adoption, utilization and proficiency.
You’ve just provided your organization with a solution that can increase productivity. Now what? Many users struggle to adopt new technologies when training and change management is not provided alongside the deployment or implementation. If they don’t understand and embrace new solutions, negativity around the implementation can grow. As a three-time Google Enterprise Partner of the Year, Techprofuse has the expertise to ensure that your end-usersfrom interns to CEOs are able to leverage your Google Workspace implementation to help themselves (and the company at large) succeed.
Techprofuse Google Workspace training and change management services ensure a smooth, disruption-minimized transition and are designed to maximize workforce adoption, utilization and proficiency. We have a full course catalog of Google Apps training options which can be delivered in any combination and customized to best meet the needs of your organization.
All offerings are customizable to:
- Incorporate your organization’s standards and configuration settings
- Provide training applicable to your workforce’s needs
- Focus on what’s relevant to your organization and industry
Google Workspace Change Management
Implementation of a new messaging and collaboration system may be the most significant technology transformation an organization undertakes affecting people and processes across every function. A transformation of this magnitude represents a unique opportunity for management to energize the enterprise, instill new skills and best practices, empower the user community, drive individual and group innovation, and lead the market.
Supported by Techprofuse's expertly crafted change management program, implementation of the Google Workspace productivity suite is a dynamic catalyst for growth.
Drawing on its global Google Apps deployment experience, the Techprofuse change management team has created a rigorous approach that combines its specific Google Apps knowledge with current change management methodology. Services include sponsorship, communication and readiness activities that are designed to help ensure faster adoption, greater utilization and higher end user proficiency.
Specific deliverables can include:
- Audience Analysis. Identify key constituents within your organization and leverage the information to ensure a successful deployment
- Sponsorship Plans. Build and encourage leadership alignment around a single vision.
- Communication Plans. Drive awareness and ensure early, rapid adoption.
- Change Measurement Plans. Provide visibility into effectiveness and impact of change activities.
- Training Plans. Deliver the appropriate training solutions to diverse audiences.